Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Year Done

Its hard to believe Im going to be halfway through my undergrad here at UMaine. It feels weird to think that two years ago I was in high school. It feels like forever has gone by since then. As the year winds down, and summer is right around the corner, I cant help but think of all the fun this past year. Certainly the atmosphere here at Maine is much different that any other school I've been to. I feel lucky to attend such a good school with a lot of great people. Everyday here is another spent with friends, doing something that I love.

As the year ends, good luck to everyone on finals! And have a great summer break, I think everyone is looking forward to vacation time.

1 comment:

  1. This school year went by so fast! Looking back on my first year here, i can agree with you that Maine is definitely different than any other school and i'm glad i chose to go here for school!

    ReplyDelete